Bayfield Design recognizes the global challenges caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. Everyone's health and safety are currently our top priorities, so our staff have begun working from home as we join the collective effort to flatten the curve. During this time, we remain committed to supporting schools and organizations in the transition to online learning. Whether you need advice on how to get started, access to online courses, or a team to help migrate your content, we can help.
D2L has partnered with Bayfield Design to develop an online course about the global pandemic. Recognizing the importance of accurate information, D2L has made the course available to anyone, anywhere, anytime, at no cost.
With an education-first approach, this comprehensive course provides the opportunity to interactively learn about the virus and its impacts on our world in an accessible format—online learning.
Support for Schools
Online learning breaks down barriers to education worldwide. We deliver learning opportunities to schools and students with their unique needs in mind.
Bayfield Design supports ongoing learning by providing online content to schools and school boards.
- Bayfield Design has access to more than 70 Ontario curriculum-aligned and approved online secondary level courses and 15 online elementary level courses in math, science, and language. These courses can be made available to schools in the Bayfield Design LMS or in your school's Brightspace through D2L.
- Teachers then have access to the online courses and can continue to work with students remotely, facilitating courses that meet Ontario curriculum standards.
Students can enrol with Virtual High School (VHS) and Virtual Elementary School (VES) independently.
- Enrolment is available at either school on any day of the year, and students can begin their coursework within 24 hours.
- All courses follow the Ontario curriculum. High school courses count towards the Ontario Secondary School Diploma and are recognized by post-secondary institutions around the world.
- Visit www.virtualhighschool.com or www.virtualelementaryschool.com for more information.
Bayfield Design supports post-secondary institutions by moving content online.
- Bayfield Design has worked with colleges and universities, providing consultation or assisting in content migration.
- Bayfield Design can help post-secondary institutions design assessments and exams for the online environment.